Occupant Classification System (OCS) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Occupant Classification System (OCS) Market is accounted for $1.56 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.31 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. Rising developments in sensor technology and severe safety norms for vehicles to pass the NCAP test ratings are the major factors driving the market growth. However, public acceptance of safety technologies is impacted by high price is restraining the market growth. Moreover, leveraging allied skill for better accuracy is the opportunity for the market growth.
Occupant classification systems (OCS) are developed to recognize the definite presence of passenger in the seat. For advanced air bag requirement and other safety norms this system detects physique and existence of the occupant.
Based on light-duty vehicle type, the mid-size class segment is likely to have a huge demand as they are getting equipped with the popular features that are fitted in luxury vehicles. With a new variation of models these vehicles are getting innovative. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the presence of world’s most populated countries like China and India & developed countries like Japan and South Korea. They are the biggest producer of vehicles across the world. In addition, vehicle passive safety norms in these countries are improving day by day.
Some of the key players profiled in the Occupant Classification System (OCS) Market include ZF, TE Connectivity, TCS Corporation, Shanghai Shanben Industrial E.& I. Co Ltd, Robert Bosch, Nidec Corporation, Keihin Corporation, Joyson Safety Systems, IEE Sensing, Denso, Continental, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Autoliv, Aptiv AND Aisin Seiki.
• Airbag Control Unit (ACU)
Sensor Types Covered:
• Seat Belt Tension Sensor
• Pressure Sensor
Sales Channels Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Light Duty Vehicle Types Covered:
• Mid-Size Class
• Luxury Class
• Economy Class
Electric Vehicle Types Covered:
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.