Oilfield Biocides Market Forecasts to 2028 – Global Analysis By Product Type (Organic Biocides, Inorganic Biocides), Application (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream), Type (Ammonium Chloride, Chlorine) and By Geography
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Oilfield Biocides Market is growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period. The increasing use of hydraulic fracturing technology in the oil & gas extraction process and rising interest for oil-based goods, fuel, and energy in several applications are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, the emerging utilization of sustainable power sources is hampering market growth.
Biocides are used to prevent or eliminate various types of bacteria and algae in drilling fluids and pipes. As bacteria and associated enzymes can degrade the fluids, lead to corrosion or cause pitting in pipes and equipment, and may create hydrogen sulfide, a highly toxic and dangerous gas.
Based on the type, the glutaraldehyde segment holds the largest share in the market owing to its excellent stability, ability to penetrate through biofilms and eliminate the microorganisms present in the lines.
By geography, the Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the increased focus on the expansion of oil and gas exploration activities.
Some of the key players profiled in the Oilfield Biocides Market include Akzo Nobel NV, BASF SE, BWA Water Additives, Clariant International Ltd., Dow Inc., DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Halliburton Co., Kemira Oyj, Lonza, Pilot Chemical Corp, Solvay SA, Stepan Company, The Lubrizol Corp, Vink Chemicals GMBH & Co, Nouryon, and Lanxess.
Product Types Covered:
• Organic Biocides
• Inorganic Biocides
• 2,2-Dibromo-3-NitriloPropionamide (DBNPA)
• Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QAC)
• Tetrakis (Hydroxymethyl) Phosphonium Sulfate (THPS)
• Tributyl Tetradecyl Phosphonium Chloride (TTPC)
• Ammonium Chloride
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025, and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.