On-Board Magnetic Sensor - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global On-Board Magnetic Sensor Market is accounted for $1.16 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.64 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period. High development in the utilization of these sensors for consumer electronics applications and increasing demand of these sensors in navigation and improvements in the on-board magnetic sensor ecosystem are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, inconsistent strength of the magnetic field is restraining the market growth. Moreover, the scope for these sensors in the hybrid and electric vehicles is providing opportunities for market growth.
On-Board Magnetic Sensor is a magnetic sensor which is calibrated after it is mounted on a circuit board. This On-Board Magnetic Sensor will perform better than one that has been handled after calibration. The magnetic sensor is a transducer that detects and measures the magnetic field and converts it into an electric signal. Magnetic sensors are used for proximity switching, speed detection, positioning, and current sensing applications.
Based on Type, Magnetoresistive Sensors segment acquired considerable share during the forecast period because this sensor has a wide operating range and is commonly used to detect magnetic field strength. In addition, the cost of magnetoresistive sensors is expected to decrease over a period of time. By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to the increasing demand for Hall Effect sensors for industrial automation applications in consumer electronics and automotive industries in emerging economies and development of a wide range of sensors even in budget smartphones and the growing demand for fitness bands.
Some of the key players profiled in the On-Board Magnetic Sensor market include TE Connectivity, TDK Corporation, Sensoronix, Sensitec, Sanken Electric, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Murata Manufacturing, Memsic, Melexis NV, Macome, Kohshin Electric, Infineon Technologies, Honeywell International, Austria Mikro Systeme (AMS) AG and Asahi Kasei Microdevices.
• Squid Sensors
• Magnetoresistive Sensors
• Hall Effect Sensors
• Other Types
Magnetic Densities Covered:
• >10 Gauss (Bias Magnetic Field Sensors)
• 1 Microgauss to 10 Gauss (Earth Field Sensors)
• <1 Microgauss (Low-Field Sensors)
End Users Covered:
• Consumer Electronics
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other End Users
• Speed Sensing
• Position Sensing
• Navigation and Electronic Compass
• Detection/Non-Destructive Testing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.