Operating Room Management - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Operating Room Management Market is accounted for $2.24 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $6.82 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period. Growing demand for OR supply management software, technological advancements like robot-assisted surgeries and increasing occurrence of diseases are the major factors driving the market growth. Moreover, technological advancement in hospitals is providing opportunities for the market growth. However, high maintenance cost of ORM software is restraining the market growth.
Operating room management is the science of running an operating room suite. It centers around augmenting the number of careful cases that should be possible on a given day while limiting the necessary assets and related expenses.
Based on Component, the Software segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the growing installation of ORM software, combined with the significant expense of programming and other related costs such as licensing. The healthcare software for operating room and patient management, including anesthesia and surgery management, generally elevate the performances of the operating rooms, with solutions that help to improve the budgetary, clinical, and operational outcomes. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing hospital expenses and growing spotlight on exercises to make wakefulness about operating room management in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Operating Room Management Market include Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Becton, Dickinson and Company, GE Healthcare, Optum, Nexus AG, Omnicell, DXC Technology Company, Cerner, McKesson, Getinge, Richard Wolf, Picis Clinical Solutions, Surgical Information Systems, STERIS, and Brainlab.
Delivery Modes Covered:
• Web-Based Solutions
• Cloud-Based Solutions
• On-Premise Solutions
• Operating Room Supply Management Solutions
• Operating Room and Procedure Scheduling System
• Anesthesia Information Management Systems
• Post-Operative Management Solutions
• Pre-Operative Management Solutions
• Perioperative Management Solutions
• Operating Room Inventory Management System
• Audio and Video Management System
• Climate Solutions
• Data Management and Communication Solutions
• Performance Management Solutions
• Recording and Documentation System
• Instrument Tracking System
• Other Solutions
• Intraoperative Diagnostic Devices
• Surgical Imaging Displays
• Operating Room Communication Systems
• Reporting Systems
• Operating Tables
• Operating Room Lights
• Diagnostic Imaging
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgery Centers
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.