Optical Communication and Networking Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Optical Communication and Networking Equipment Market is accounted for $17.49 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $37.50 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing the number of data centres, the growing use of the internet, and the rising acceptance of cloud-based services. However, the complexity of the network is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Optical communication and networking equipment is a device that uses encoded signals to transmit information in different types of a telecommunications network.
By technology, the wavelength-division multiplexing (WDM) segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the huge investments made by the industrialists to increase the transmission capacity. Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the growth of the automotive and consumer electronics sectors.
Some of the key players in Optical Communication and Networking Equipment Market include Ciena Corp., ZTE Corp., TE Connectivity, Nokia, Adva Optical Networking, Infinera Corp., Huawei Technologies Company, LTD., Fujitsu LTD., Ericsson, Cisco Systems, Inc., Broadcom, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Finisar Corp., Adtran, Inc., and NEC.
• Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (WDM)
• Sonet/Synchronous Optical Networking (SDH)
• Fiber Channel
• Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
• Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM)
• Optical Fibers
• Optical Transceivers
• Optical Amplifiers
• Optical Switches
• Optical Splitters
• Optical Circulators
Data Rates Covered:
• Up to 40 Gbps
• 40 Gbps to 100 Gbps
• Greater Than 100 Gbps
• Data Center
End Users Covered:
• Energy & Utilities
• Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.