Organic Fertilizers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Organic Fertilizers Market is accounted for $6.72 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $19.74 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. Rising demand in land area under organic cultivation and technological advancement in manufacturing process are the key factors driving the market. However, huge reliance on inorganic means of cultivation is hindering the market growth. Moreover, rising demand for potential consumer base provides a significant growth opportunity for the market over the forecast period.
Based on the source, the animal-based organic fertilizer is expected to grow and account for the largest share in the market owing to the advanced nutritional content of animal-based organic fertilizers, which are more beneficial for crops. An animal-based organic fertilizer is a good source of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium along with phosphorus and calcium that strengthens the root health development and flower growth. Growing knowledge about the dietary benefits of animal-based organic fertilizers has resulted in an increased usage of these fertilizers in the recent years.
Europe is estimated to command the largest region share during the forecast period owing to the increase in consumer willingness to pay for the organic foods, increasing area under cultivation due to farmers’ preference towards organic cropping owing to favourable pricing of products, and growing demand for agricultural land area under organic cultivation has boosted the organic fertilizers market in the region.
Some of the key players in Organic Fertilizers Market include The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, National Fertilizers Limited, Midwestern Bioag, ILSA S.P.A, Sustane Natural Fertilizer, Inc., Biostar Systems, LLC., Perfect Blend, LLC, Italpollina SPA, Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited, Coromandel International Limited, Tata Chemicals Limited, Nature Safe, Agrocare Canada, Inc., Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd., Uniflor, Fertikal N.V., Italpollina spa.
Raw Materials Types Covered:
• Animal Based Fertilizers
• Plant Based Fertilizers
Crop Types covered:
• Cereals & Grains
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Crop Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.