Packaged Food - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Packaged Food market is accounted for $2.77 trillion in 2018 and is expected to reach $4.89 trillion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing number of quick service restaurants, rising number of working women, and rapid urbanization. However, stringent regulation with respect to food packaging is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Packaged food is defined as the food items enclosed in packages which provides protection, tampering resistance, and special needs. Most of the foods come as ready to eat products which are more convenient to consume.
By product, breakfast cereals segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as breakfast is the most important meal of the day and there is widespread emphasis of consumers on it. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the consumers in these countries are commonly purchasing packaged ready-to-eat food items instead of conventional meals.
Some of the key players in Packaged Food Market include Kraft Foods Group Inc, Nestle S.A, General Mills, Tyson Foods, ConAgra Foods Inc, Maple Leaf Foods Inc, JBS S.A, Kelloggs, Smithfield Foods Inc, and Hormel Foods Corporation.
• Breakfast Cereals
• Ready Meals
• Ice Creams
• Chocolate Confectionary
• Sauces, Dressings & Condiments
• Ingredients and Extracts
• Non-Alcoholic Drinks
• Instant Noodles
• Potato Chips
• Baby Food
• Baked Foods
• Oil & Fats
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Convenience Stores
• Retail Stores
• Hotels & Restaurants
• Natural Emergency Situations
• Defence and Navy
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.