Palatants - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Palatants Market is accounted for $2.11 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $3.49 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the rising demand for healthy pet food, increasing disposable income, and growing inclination toward pet adoption. However, the high production cost is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Palatants are ingredients used to enhance the food flavour in pet foods, supplements, and treats. They make the food taste and smell similar to the meat and other flavours. Their main function is to enhance the food taste so that it attracts the pets to consume foods.
By form, the dry palatants segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it has enhanced palatability. Depending on the geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as many companies in the region are heavily investing in R&D to come up with innovative products.
Some of the key players in Palatants Market include Nestle S.A., Diana Group, Nutriad International NV, Alltech Inc, Kemin Industries, Frutarom Group, AFB International, Pancosma S.A., Darling Ingredients Inc, and Yingtan WingBiotechnology Co Ltd.
• Dry Palatants
• Liquid Palatants
• Meat Derived Palatants
• Vegetable Derived Palatants
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.