Paracetamol - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Paracetamol market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are mounting cases of chronic diseases and rising demand of paracetamol as a medicine. However, loss of appetite is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Paracetamol, also named acetaminophen, is a lively ingredient in hundreds of over-the-counter (OTC) and recommendation medicines. It reduces pain and fever. And, it is also united with other active ingredients in medicines that treat allergy, cough, colds, flu, and sleeplessness.
By application, pharmaceutical industry segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period owing to the high population and rising dominance of diseases and disorders such as swine flu, cold, fever and arthritis and consequently require for fast pain relief and growing demand for generic drugs are expanding the acetaminophen market. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the high population and accessibility of cheap drugs has made paracetamol extremely popular. Latest guidelines on the ‘Safety and efficacy of non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drug’, Indian Medical Association (IMA) asked people to desist from using Paracetamol, saying that it cause more harm than good if taken without medical supervision.
Some of the key players in Paracetamol Market include Anhui BBCA Likang, Anhui Fubore, Anhui Topsun , Anqiu Lu'an, Atabay, Changshu Huagang, Farmson, Granules India, Hebei Jiheng, Huzhou Konch, Mallinckrodt, Novacyl, Sino Chemical, SKPL and Zhejiang Kangle.
• Liquid Suspension
Route of Administrations Covered:
• Pain and Fever Reliever Drugs
• Intermediates for Organic Synthesis
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Dye Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Agrochemical Industry
• Headache and Fever
• Cold and Cough
• Muscle Cramps
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.