Patient Registry Software - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Patient Registry Software Market is accounted for $983.29 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $2977.47 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.0%. Increasing pressure to improve the quality of care and healthcare costs and increasing use of patient registry data for post-marketing surveillance are likely to boost the growth of the market. However, lack of trained and skilled resources is likely to hamper the profit boundaries.
Patient registry software is a database used to collect data related to diagnosis or condition of patient, for noting the number of new medical devices being used, or going through a new procedure. Patient registry software market include increase in usage of electronic health records (EHRs), rise in prevalence of chronic disorders, growth in usage of the stored data for post-marketing surveillance, and surge in government initiatives to build patient registries.
Based on the software, the integrated software segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to its multiple features apart from being a single program that contains modules for various popular business applications like spreadsheets, word processing, database management, communications, and graphics. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to the factors such as presence of major patient registry software developing players and the high adoption rate of these solutions in the region.
Some of the key players in the Patient Registry Software market include Velos Inc, Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc, Phytel Inc, Optum Inc, McKesson Corporation, M2S Inc, Liaison Technologies Inc, Research Holdings Inc, Image Trend Inc, Ifa Systems AG, Global Vision Technologies Inc, FIGmd Inc, EVADO Pty Ltd, Dacima Software Inc, and Cecity Com Inc.
• Product Registries
• Health Service Registries
• Disease Registries
• Integrated Software
• Standalone Software
Pricing Models Covered:
• Ownership Model
• Subscription Model
Deployment Models Covered:
• Cloud-Based Models
• On-Premise Models
• Public Databases
• Commercial Databases
• Product Outcome Evaluation
• Population Health Management (PHM)
• Patient Care Management
• Medical Research & Clinical Studies
• Health Information Exchange
End Users Covered:
• Research Centers
• Private Payers
• Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Companies
• Hospitals and Medical Practices
• Government Organizations & Third-Party Administrators (TPAs)
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.