Peptide Therapeutics - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Peptide Therapeutics Market is accounted for $28.15 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $66.76 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of cancer, presence of strong product pipeline portfolio and an increasing number of cases of the metabolic disorder is driving the market growth. However, stringent government regulation for the approval process is hampering the growth of the market.
Peptides represent one of a kind class of pharmaceutical compounds; it is recognized for being adequate and specific. Demand for peptides in clinical therapeutics is increasing as peptides have low production complexity as compared with that of protein-based biopharmaceuticals, which thereby reduces overall production cost.
Based on the type, the innovative segment is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to the increasing investments by huge pharmaceuticals in R&D for the development of novel medicines and high prescription rate. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period owing to the vast patient pool, increasing healthcare expenditure and demand for newer advanced therapies.
Some of the key players profiled in the Peptide Therapeutics Market include Teva Pharmaceutical, Bachem Holding AG, Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Amgen Inc., Novartis AG, Lonza Inc., GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Eli Lilly and Company, Bristol-Myers Squibb(BMS), Merck & Co., AstraZeneca PLC, Novo Nordisk A/S, Ipsen, and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
Type of Manufacturers Covered:
• Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
Route of Administrations Covered:
• Other Route of Administrations
Synthesis Technologies Covered:
• Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS)
• Liquid Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS)
• Hybrid Technology
Type of Molecules Covered:
• Luteinizing Hormone (LH)-Releasing Hormone (LHRH)
• Glucagon and Analogs
• Cardiovascular Disorder
• Gastro-Intestinal Infection (GIT)
• Central Nervous System
• Hematological Disorders
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
• Contract Research Organization
• Academic and Research Institutes
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.