Personal Robots - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Personal Robots market is accounted for $13.50 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $156.18 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 35.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are mounting demand for assistive robots for handicapped and old people, reducing price of personal robots. However, technical difficulty associated with functioning these robots is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Personal robots are the pre-assembled and programmed robots used in private and household purposes. The robot-human interface in personal robots is made in such fashion that even consumers with less robotic knowledge can function these, efficiently and suitably.
By type, companion robot segment is expected to grow at the significant market share during the forecast period due to providing reminders and alarms for medication, eating, exercising, and appointments. Generate real or apparent companionship for human beings. Target markets for companion robots along with the elderly and single children. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the use of robots in domestic healthcare and support applications in the region. The Japanese government has announced the funding for the advancement of elder care robots to fill the estimated gap of 380,000 skilled workers.
Some of the key players in Personal Robots Market include Ecovacs Robotics Inc, F&P Robotics AG, Gecko Systems International Corporation, Hanool-Robotics Corp, Hasbro, Inc, Honda Motor Company, Ltd, iRobot Corporation, Neato Robotics Inc (Vorwerk Corporation), Samsung Group, Segway Inc (Ninebot Company), Sony Corporation and ZMP Inc.
• Cleaning Robot
• Companion Robot
• Education Robot
• Elderly & Handicap Assistance Robot
• Entertainment & Toy Robot
• Home Security and Surveillance Robot
• Household Work Robot
• Personal Transportation Robot
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.