Pet Wearable - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pet Wearable Market is accounted for $1.62 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $5.24 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period. Technological developments and enhance in awareness about pet's physical and mental fitness are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, the power utilization and short battery life of devices is hampering the market growth.
Pet wearables refer to tools that can be worn on the pet's body to give out different purposes, such as identification, tracking, monitoring, controlling, medical diagnosis, treatment, facilitation, security, and safety.
Based on the component, sensors segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to detect heat, pressure, and heart rates of the pets. Currently, some energy-efficient and low-cost wireless sensor nodes are being implemented in these devices by manufacturers. These nodes are simple to deploy and can be controlled & monitored from remote locations.
By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to growing awareness of pet health and rising adoption of innovative pet care products by increasing number of tech-savvy owners.
Some of the key players profiled in the Pet Wearable Market include Felcana, Fitbark, Garmin, Gopro, Kyon, Link AKC (WAGZ), MotoRoLA Mobiltiy (Binatone), Num’axes (Eyenimal), Pawbo, Petpace, Pod Trackers, Scollar, Tractive and Whistle Labs.
• Smart Cameras
• Smart Collars
• Smart Harnesses
• Smart Vest
• GPS Chips
• RFID Chips
• Connectivity Integrated Circuits
Animal Types Covered:
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Franchised Outlets
• Modern Trade
• Specialty Stores
• Behaviour Monitoring & Control
• Facilitation, Safety & Security
• Fitness Monitoring
• Identification & Tracking
• Medical Diagnosis & Treatment
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.