Phase Change Materials - Global Market Outlook (2015-2022)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Phase Change Material Market is accounted for $686.73 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $2,365 million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.3% during the forecast period. Decrease in operating cost, improved comfort and temperature control nature of phase change materials are the key factors driving the market growth. Lack of government subsidies and high cost of these materials is restraining the market growth.
New and superior products by suppliers, and enhanced macro and micro-encapsulation techniques which eventually reduce the advanced PCM costs will create new opportunities in PCM market. Major Challenge in Phase Change Materials is to increase the awareness for advanced PCM products.
Some of the key players in the market include Pluss Polymers, DuPont, Phase Change Energy Solutions, BASF, Honeywell Electronic Materials Inc., Entropy Solutions Inc., AI Technology Inc., Rubitherm Technologies, Microtek Laboratories Inc., Cryopak Inc., Advansa B.V, Ciat Group, Emco Klimatechnik Gmbh & Co. KG, Phase Change Energy Solutions Inc and Outlast Technologies LLC.
• Thermal Energy Storage
• Cold Chain
• Building & Construction
Products Type Covered:
• Bio-Based PCM
• Organic PCM
• Inorganic PCM
• Salt Hydrates
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.