Plant Breeding and CRISPR Plants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Plant Breeding and Clustered Regularly Interspaced Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR) Plants market is accounted for $6.41 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $23.92 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.8%. An increasing need for high-quality crops, growing adoption of molecular breeding techniques and technological advancements are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, the high cost of modern breeding methods is hindering the market growth.
Based on the type, conventional breeding segment commanded significant market growth during the predicted period. Conventional plant breeding resulting in open-pollinated varieties (OP) or hybrid varieties has had a tremendous impact on agricultural productivity over the last decades. Artificial mutagenesis (EMS/radiation) has been widely used in conventional plant breeding for decades as deregulated food products.
By geography, North America is anticipated to dominate the global market due to rising industrial value for corn and soybean in the US and the limited regulatory control.
Some of the key players in the Plant Breeding and Clustered Regularly Interspaced Palindromic Repeats (CRISPR) Plants market include Bayer, Syngenta, KWS Group, Dowdupont, Eurofins, Benson Hill Biosystems, Advanta Seeds (UPL), SGS (Traitgenetics), Groupe Limagrain, Equinom, Hudson River Biotechnology, Land O’lakes (Forage Genetics International), Bioconsortia and Evogene.
• Biotechnological Method
• Conventional Breeding
• Yield Improvement
• Herbicide Tolerance
• Disease Resistance
• Other Traits
• Mutation Breeding
Crop Types Covered:
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Other Crop Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.