Polymer Concrete - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Polymer Concrete market is accounted for $440.23 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $900.24 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2%. Increasing spending on maintenance & repair, improve in infrastructural activities in developing economies, rise in the necessity of materials with high stability and increasing responsiveness about the use of polymers in concrete owing to their high performance and multifunctionality are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, high cost of polymer concrete is hindering the market growth.
Polymer Concrete is a resin based precast product that is manufactured with predictable concrete precast practices and measures. The major method of producing polymer concrete is by decrease of volume of voids in aggregates which would lesser the quantity of polymer required for binding these aggregates. However, conservative concrete uses a mixture of cement and water for the binder, while the polymer products use thermosetting resin blends in place of water and cement for the binder. Chemical in this material exhibits a variety of properties such as high compressive strength, fast preserving, high bearing strength, low penetrability and high confrontation to chemical attacks & abrasion.
Amongst Material type, epoxy segment accounted for the significant market share in the global market owing to appreciable exhaustion and creep resistance, high resistivity to chemicals and its great adhesion. Asia Pacific is expected to have the largest market share and dominated the market during the forecast period due to ample availability of labor, increasing consumer demand and competitive cost base.
Some of the key players in the global market include Crown Polymers Corp., Dudick Inc, ErgonArmor, Inc., BASF Chemicals company, MAPEI Corporation, Sika AG Chemicals company, Kwik Bond Polymers, Sauereisen, Inc., DOW Chemical Company, Fosroc Chemicals (India) Private Limited, Cornerstone Construction Material, Ulma Group, Armorock LLC, ACO Group and MEA Group.
Material Types Covered:
• Other Materials
Binding Agents Covered:
• Synthetic Resin
• Natural Resin
• Polymer Impregnated Concrete (PIC)
• Polymer Modified Concrete (PMC)
• Polymer Resin Concrete (PC)
• Trench Drains
• Chemical Containments
• Waste Containers
• Pump Bases
• Flooring Blocks
• Solid Surface Countertops
• Outdoor Seats & Benches
• Other Applications
• Residential & Municipal
• Non-Residential Structures
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.