Port Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Port Equipment Market is accounted for $24.27 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $40.80 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.9%. Factors such as increasing seaborne trade across the globe and growing number of container shipments in Asia Pacific and the Middle East countries are driving the market growth. However, the increase in the price of port equipment and maintenance of it are hampering the growth of the market.
A port is a maritime commercial facility which may comprise one or more wharves where ships may dock to load and discharge passengers and cargo. Although usually situated on a sea coast or estuary, some ports, such as Hamburg, Manchester and Duluth, are many miles inland, with access from the sea via river or canal.
Amongst application, container handling segment has lucrative market share during the forecast period growing demand for reliable and efficient port equipment across the globe. The trend is highly evident in developed economies, wherein the purchasing power is high. By geography, Asia Pacific region is driven increasing number of port equipment being launched every year and prominent companies developing advanced technologies for port equipment.
Some of the key players in Port Equipment market include Kalmar, Konecranes, Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries (ZPMC), Lonking Holdings Limited, Prosertek, ABB, CVS Ferrari, Mcnally Bharat Engineering, Sany, Timars Svets & Smide Ab, Baltkran, Anhui Heli, Famur Famak, American Crane & Equipment, and Til Limited.
Equipment Types Covered:
• Reach Stackers
• Forklift Trucks
• Tug Boats
• Mooring Systems
• Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVS)
• Straddle Carriers
• Terminal Tractors
• Container Lift Trucks
• Other Equipment Types
• Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Planning (MRO)
• New Demand
• Ship Handling
• Container Handling
• Bulk Handling
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.