Post-harvest Treatment - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Post-harvest Treatment Market is accounted for $1.41 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $2.94 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. Some of the main factors propelling the market growth are increasing consumption of fruits and growing hospitality industry. However, lack of proper infrastructure is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Post-harvest treatments generally consist in cleaning, choosing, grading, and packing of the fresh produce. However, some crops necessitate special handling or treatments. Tuber crops may require having their roots cured before storing it for long term.
By crop type, the fruits segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as they are required to be treated with post-harvest processes to elongate their shelf life in order to overcome their perishable nature. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period because of the need for need to cater for the demand of growing population.
Some of the key players in Post-harvest Treatment Market include BASF, Bayer, Agrofresh, Decco, Corteva Agriscience, Xeda International, Nufarm, Sensitech Inc, Colin Campbell Pty Ltd, Fomesa Fruitech, Citrosol, Pace International Llc, JBT, Post-Harvest Solutions, Janssen PMP, Syngenta, FMC Corporation, and RPM International.
• Ethylene Blockers
• Sprout Inhibitors
• Enzyme Substrate-based
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Based
Crop Types Covered:
• Dairy Products
• Nuts, Seeds, and Spices
• Packaged Food
• Meat, Poultry, and Seafood Products
• Cereals, Grains & Pulses
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.