Potash Fertilizers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Potash Fertilizers Market is accounted for $18.5 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $31.8 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. The growth of this market is mainly driven by increase in need for higher productivity using limited land area and raise in applicability of potash fertilizers. However, increasing trend towards the consumption of organic food & food products is restraining the market.
In 2017, the potassium chloride segment is estimated to hold the largest share in the potash fertilizers market. It is the most widely used source of potassium for agricultural crops. By application broadcasting segment is anticipated be the fastest-growing during the forecast period. This application method requires fertilizers in much lesser quantities, making it an economical option for large-scale crop producers. Asia Pacific is estimated to be the most lucrative market for potash fertilizers due to the high population in the region leading to increased demand for food grains and growth in awareness among farmers about efficient use of land through fertilizers.
Some of the key players profiled in market include are HELM AG, Agrium Inc., Borealis AG, CF industries, EurochemGroupAG, Israel Chemicals Ltd., JSC Belaruskali, K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc, Sinochem Group, Sinofert Holdings Limited, Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile S.A. (SQM), The Mosaic Company, Uralkali, Yara International ASA.
• Potassium Nitrate
• Potassium Chloride (KCL)
• Sulfate of Potash (SOP)
• Muriate of Potash (MOP)
• Other Types
Application Methods Covered:
Crop Types Covered:
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Others Crop Types
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.