Pouch Packaging - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pouch Packaging Market is accounted for $15.91 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $27.10 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Innovations in food & beverages packaging and usage of single-serve, as well as reusable packaging solutions, are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, due to the lack of high-speed filling equipment, which has a certain impact on the mass production model is restricting market growth.
A pouch is a type of food packaging made from a laminate of flexible plastic and metal foils. It allows the sterile packaging of a wide variety of food and drink handled by aseptic processing, and is used as an alternative to traditional industrial canning methods. The pouch is just a normal physical thing which can carry anything. In other way Pouch can be defined as a small flexible bag. In general, the pouch is used to carry for very small items. Pouches can be attached to a belt or simple can be carried in a pocket.
Based on end-user, the food segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to its demand and usage in the pouch packaging has turned out to be one of the most efficient and economical packaging solutions for brand owners operating in the packaged food industry. By Geography, Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the increase in disposable income and the growth of the industries such as food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, pet food, and cosmetics.
Some of the key players profiled in the Pouch Packaging market include AEP Industries Inc., Alcoa Inc., Amcor Limited, Ampac Holdings LLC, Bemis Company Inc., Berry Plastics Corporation, Crown Holdings Incorporated, Mondi PLC, Reynolds Group Holdings, RPC Group PLC and Tetra Laval International S.A.
Services & Solutions Covered:
• Integrated Payments
• Monitoring & Reporting Services
• Space Reservation Services
• Vehicle Detection Solutions
• Mobile Technology
• Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology
• Sensor Technology
• Other Technologies
• Fully Automated Parking System
• Semi-Automated Parking System
End Users Covered:
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Household Care
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.