Power Supply - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Power Supply market is accounted for $23.01 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $45.28 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.8%. Some of the factors influencing the market growth are growing demand for energy-efficient devices, increasing adoption of home and building automation systems and advancements in the telecommunication sector. However, the rise in adoption of high-voltage direct current (HVDC) and renewable energy sources are hampering the market growth.
A power supply is a hardware component that supplies power to an electrical device. It receives power from an electrical outlet and converts the current from AC (alternating current) to DC (direct current). Power supplies are rated in terms of the number of watts they generate. It is also known as a power supply unit, power brick or power adapter.
Based on product, AC-DC segment commanded significant market growth during the predicted period due to its wide usage in industrial, medical & healthcare applications. AC input voltages are catered for from 80VAC to 305VAC single phase and 208, 380/400/415 and 480VAC three phase. AC-DC converters have the functionality to extract a stable DC power supply by rectifying and controlling commercial power supplies. AC-DC has high efficiency power supply. By geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global market. Factors such as strong demand for consumer equipment and growing digitization and automation in various sectors are favouring the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Power Supply market include Siemens, Cosel, Mean Well, Delta Electronics, TDK Lambda, Puls, XP Power, Murata Power Solutions, Phoenix Contact, Acopian, Salcomp, CUI, MTM Power, FSP, Lite-On Power Sysytem Solutions, Acbel Polytech and Power Systems & Controls.
• DC-DC Converter
• AC-DC Power Supply
Output Powers Covered:
• Power Supply With High Output (More Than 1,000 W)
• Power Supply With Medium Output (500–1,000 W)
• Power Supply With Low Output (500 W and Below)
End Users Covered:
• Military & Aerospace
• Food & Beverages
• Consumer Electronics
• Medical & Healthcare
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.