Powertrain Sensor - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Powertrain Sensor Market is accounted for $18.89 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $28.81 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. While the factors like increasing adoption of powertrain sensors required for better fuel economy and decrease in carbon emissions are driving the market. However, decreasing price of powertrain sensors hampers the market growth.
Based on Propulsion Type, ICE propulsion is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to increasing adoption of HEVs and growing vehicle production equipped with traditional ICE drivetrains are the main factors contributing to the growth of this segment. By geography Asia Pacific is estimated to have a huge demand in the forecast period owing to growing purchasing power of consumers has triggered the demand for automobiles.
Some of the key players in Global Powertrain Sensor market include Denso, Texas Instruments, Renesas, Amphenol Corporation, Robert Bosch, Continental, Aptiv, ZF, Valeo, Hella, NXP, Allegro Microsystems LLC, Semitec Corporation, AMS AG, CTS Corporation, Littlefuse, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, TE Connectivity, Sensata Technologies, Leon Electronics.
Sensor Type for Vehicle Types Covered:
• Pressure Sensor
• Position Sensor
• Temperature Sensor
• Speed Sensor
• Other Powertrain Sensors
Powertrain Sub-Systems Covered:
Electric Vehicle Powertrain Sensor Types Covered:
• Current Sensor
• Voltage Sensor
• Other Sensors
Propulsion Types Covered:
• Electric Vehicle
• Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Vehicle
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Light Duty Vehicle
• Heavy Duty Vehicle
Electric Vehicles Covered:
• Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
• Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
• Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.