Process Gas Compressors - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Process Gas Compressors Market is accounted for $4840.00 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $7080.36 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Increase in adoption of robust and energy-efficient equipment and Technological advancements are the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of installation and maintenance of the equipment is restraining the market growth.
Process gas compressors are a kind of device which performs the mechanism of increasing the pressure of the gas by reducing its dimensional space. It performs the whole activity in mechanism of thermodynamics. It is powered by different types of motors such as gas turbines, steam turbines, electric motors, etc. It is applicable for various types of applications such as pipeline transportation, refrigeration, oil refining, etc.
Based on end user, the oil & gas segment is likely to have a huge demand due to increase in consumption of natural gas and rise in exports & imports by gas producing countries such as the US and China. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to rise of industrial and consumer market growth of India and China and due to increasing demand for gas in Australia.
Some of the key players profiled in the Process Gas Compressors Market include Atlas Copco Group, Bauer Kompressoren GmbH, General Electric Company, Howden Group, Ingersoll Rand Inc, Kaeser Kompressoren GmbH, Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co Ltd, Siemens AG and Sullair LLC.
• Oil Free
• Oil Injected
Sales Channels Covered:
• Distribution Channel
• Direct Channel
• Standard Screw Air Compressor
• Screw Gas Compressors
• Reciprocating Gas Compressors
• Centrifugal Gas Compressors
• Соаl Chеmісаl Induѕtrу
• Nаturаl Gаѕ Induѕtrу
End Users Covered:
• Industrial Gases
• Oil & Gas
• Petrochemical and Chemical Industry
• Polyolefin Plants
• Power Generation
• Refinery Services
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.