Protein A Resin - Global Market Outlook (2020-2028)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Protein A Resin Market is accounted for $1.10 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $3.01 billion by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period. Growing demand for disposable pre-packed columns, increasing pharmaceutical R&D spending and increasing demand for therapeutic antibodies are driving the market growth. However, high cost of resins is hampering the growth of the market.
Protein A Resin refers to surface protein that is witnessed occurring naturally in the cell wall of the bacteria Staphylococcus aureus. Protein A is basically a bacterial protein that has the capacity to bind mammalian antibodies of class immunoglobulin G.
Based on the product, the agarose-based protein A segment is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the agarose being the most widely used matrix resin for the attachment of ligands that bind proteins. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have high growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to the increased R&D activities, as APAC has emerged as a key pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical research hub.
Some of the key players profiled in the Protein A Resin Market include GE, ASEBIO, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Expedeon Ltd, GenScript, Merck KGaA, Novasep Holding SAS, Purolite, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc and Tosoh Bioscience LLC.
• Natural Protein A
• Recombinant Protein A
• Agarose-Based Protein A
• Glass/Silica-Based Protein A
• Organic Polymer-Based Protein A
• Antibody Purification
• Immunoprecipitation (IP)
End Users Covered:
• Academic Research Institutes
• Catheterization Laboratories
• Clinical Research Laboratories
• Contract Research Organizations
• Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.