Protein Hydrolysates - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Protein Hydrolysates Market is accounted for $586.13 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,359.31 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period. The growing demand for plant-based and animal-based protein hydrolysates in the sports industry and high usage of protein in infant nutrition are the boosting elements for the market. Whereas, the huge cost of R&D and low popularity in developing countries owing to the high production cost is restraining the market growth.
Protein hydrolysates are usually used as a substitute protein source in commercial products. They consist of a mixture of different proteins and peptides which is formed by the hydrolysis of intact proteins. There has been exceptional demand for low-priced plant-derived protein hydrolysates in recent years, owing to their potential nutritional applications. Protein hydrolysates are extracted from agricultural crops such as wheat, soy, rapeseed, sunflower, and barley, it is also extracted from milk and animals. The bioactivity of these protein hydrolysates, have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capabilities.
Based on the application, the infant nutrition segment has a growing prominence in the near future on an account of the need for protein in building and proper development of infant tissues. By geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand due to the changing lifestyle along with rising awareness about the usage of protein hydrolysates in most of the cities in the U.S. and Canada.
Some of the key players in Global Protein Hydrolysates market include Koninklijke DSM N.V., Tate & Lyle PLC, Abbott Laboratories, Kerry Group PLC, Glanbia PLC, Frieslandcampina, Hilmar Ingredients, Arla Foods, Amco Proteins, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Roquette, Danone Nutricia, AGROPUR US, Agrilife, Kemin Industries, Inc, Akola Chemicals India Limited, Brisk Bioscience, Carbery Group Ltd., Ingredia SA.
• Animal Protein Hydrolysates
• Egg Protein Hydrolysates
• Yeast Protein Hydrolysates
• Marine Protein Hydrolysates
• Milk Protein Hydrolysates
• Plant Protein Hydrolysates
• Silk Protein Hydrolysates
• Powder Form
• Liquid Form
• Enzymatic Hydrolysis
• Acid & Alkaline Hydrolysis
• Medical Nutrition
• Infant Nutrition
• Animal Feeds & Nutrition
• Weight Management
• Sports Nutrition
• Cell Nutrition
• Dietary Supplements
• Food & Beverages
• Cosmetics & Personal Care
• Protease Application
• Clinical Nutrition
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.