Push Pull Closures - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Push Pull Closures Market is accounted for $2190.81 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $3986 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. Rising consumer spending on convenience products and high demand for smaller bottles are some of the factors thrusting market growth. However, the strict rules and regulations by various governments against the use of plastic are hindering the market.
Push-pull closures are mainly used in liquid dishwashing. The consumer pulls the spout to open the bottle and can then push the spout to reclose. Beverage push-pull (formerly sports cap) is mainly evident in mineral water and soft drinks, typically in the still water and sports drinks categories and for bottles typically less than one litre in size.
On the basis of material type, Polypropylene segment holds the major growth during the forecast period owing to growing consumer orientation towards sanitation and raising the sales of sports bottles. Based on geography, Asia Pacific holds the biggest market share during the forecast period due to increasing consumption of beverages.
Some of the key players profiled in the Push Pull Closures Market include Bericap GmbH and Co KG, Mold-Rite Plastics, LLC, Silgan Plastic Closure Solutions, Global Closure Systems, Amcor Limited, Blackhawk Molding Co. Inc., Georg MENSHEN GmbH & Co. KG, O. Berk Company, LLC, United Caps Luxembourg S.A, CL Smith Company, RPC.M&H Plastics. Ltd., Closure Systems International, Inc., and Jiangsu Changjiang Lids Co., Ltd.
Material Types Covered:
• Polypropylene (PP)
• Polyethylene (PE)
• Other Material Types
• Above 44 mm
• 34 mm – 44 mm
• 24 mm – 34 mm
• Up to 24 mm
End Users Covered:
• Cosmetic & Personal Care
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.