Pyrethroids - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Pyrethroids market is estimated at $2655.25 million in 2016 and is expected to reach $4204.18 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2023. Factors such as rise in global food consumption, growing demand for hygiene products, extensive investments in R&D by leading players are propelling the market growth. In addition, high potency and effectiveness have earned pyrethroids the position of the preferred ingredient in household and industrial insecticides. However, increased usage of bio-insecticides in agriculture is hampering the market. Moreover, pyrethroids are highly subjected to breakdown in sunlight, heat and moisture, which restricts their use in farms, fields and open spaces are some key factors which are hindering the market growth.
Asia Pacific held significant growth in the global market as it is major consumer of pyrethroid insecticides. Populous countries including China and India are growing quickly and there is a general increase in prosperity of the population which in turn is anticipated to increase the demand for hygiene products. Availability of cheap labor & land and comparatively lenient norms & regulations against chemicals made major market players to establish their manufacturing facility in Asia.
Some of the key players in the market include United Phosphorus Limited, The Dow Chemical Company, Syngenta Ag, Sumitomo Chemical Corporation, SinoHarvest Corporation, Shanghai Mingdou Agrochemical Company Limited, Nufarm Limited, Monsanto, FMC Corporation, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours And Company, Bayer Cropscience AG, BASF SE and Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
Crop Types Covered:
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Cereals & Grains
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Crop Types
Active Ingredients Covered:
• Other Pyrethroids
o Turf & Ornamental Grass
o Other Non-Crop-Based
o Fruits & Vegetables
o Cereals & Grains
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.