Quality Management Software - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Quality Management Software Market is accounted for $6.65 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $17.85 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period. The market is propelling due to the rising technological advancements and telecom & regulatory norms along with increasing compliance demands. However, high deployment and maintenance is restraining the market.
Quality management software (QMS) solutions are accessible in the market as they offer a horde of functionalities, including complaint treatment nonconformance, calibration, document control, and changes in management, and others. These solution are means for an organization to quality control their products.
Based on the solution, calibration management solution provides essential relations between related maintenance tasks and additional quality processes for keeping pace life science and high-tech environments. By geography, Asia Pacific is having a huge demand due to growing awareness and the quality and organization's software coupled with high demand from emerging economies like China and India.
Some of the key players in the Quality Management Software market are Unipoint Software Inc, Sparta Systems Inc, Siemens AG, SAP SE, Plex Systems, Inc, Pilgrim Quality Solutions, Oracle, Micro Focus, MetricStream Inc, MasterControl, Inc, IQS, Inc, IQMS, Inc, Intelex Technologies, Ideagen Plc, EtQ, Dassault Syst mes SE and Autodesk Inc.
• Audit management
• Calibration management
• Change management
• Complaint handling
• Document control
• Employee training
• Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
• Non-conformances/corrective & preventative
• Product Registration
• Supplier quality management
• Training Management
• Other Solutions
Organization Types Covered:
• Large enterprise
• Small and medium enterprise
• Consumer goods and retail
• Defense and aerospace
• IT and telecom
• Transportation and logistics
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliance
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.