Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Ecosystem - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) market is growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Growing need for reinventing customer experience, increasing demand for self service options and rising awareness among the consumers are the key driving factors for the market growth. In addition, the growing use of smart phone for payments will provide ample opportunities for market growth. However, factors such as high costs and lacks of automation in human interpretation skills are hindering the market growth.
The Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry is one of the most dynamic segments of the food industry. Quick service restaurant is one of the most lucrative formats of the restaurant sector. A quick service restaurant is a specific type of restaurant that serves fast food cuisine and has minimal table service. The success of smartphones and downloadable applications has resulted in numerous innovations in point of sales systems in quick service restaurants.
Based on Component, Hardware segment held considerable market share during the forecast period. Hardware include devices such as kiosk, digital menu cards offer streamlined methods of food ordering that cut down on wait lines. By geography, North America is expected to grow at a faster rate due to the rising emergence of urban consumers in the US.
Some of the key players profiled in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) market include Cisco Systems, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., REDYREF Inc., Nanonation, Inc., Hewlett-Packard company, Omnivex Corporation, LG Display Co. Ltd., Keywest Technology, Inc. and NEC Display Solutions Ltd.
• Services (Network Services and Cloud Solutions)
• Small Consumers
• Large Consumers
• Other Consumers
• Individual Restaurants
• Chain Restaurants
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.