Radio Frequency (RF) Signal Generator - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Radio Frequency (RF) Signal Generator market accounted for $24.43 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $33.30 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for rental test equipment and rising interest in LTE-A in rural zones are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, large space requirement of Radio frequency (RF) Antenna which is not available in smartphones and lack of infrastructural development are restraining the market growth.
Radio frequency (RF) signal generators are utilized to create persistent wave tones. These are utilized for testing collectors, test frameworks, and parts in a variety of applications such as mechanical, telecommunications, and industrial. They are used for testing receivers, test systems, and component in several applications such as industrial, mechanical, and telecommunications. Radio frequency (RF) signal generators range from a few kHz to 6 GHz.
Based on the end user, telecommunications segment is having a huge demand across the world due to R&D investments in the emerging LTE-A technologies and commercialization of 5G. By Geography, North America is expected to grow in emerging countries due to increasing incorporation of RF components supporting 5G technology in mobile computing devices in the region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Radio Frequency (RF) Signal Generator market include Aim-TTi, Anapico, Anritsu, B&K Precision, Berkeley Nucleonics Corporation (BNC), Keysight Technologies, National Instruments, Rohde & Schwarz and Tektronix.
• Synthesized Radio Frequency Signal Generators
• Free Running RF Signal Generators
End Users Covered:
• Aerospace and Defense
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.