Radiofrequency Ablation Devices - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Radiofrequency Ablation Devices Market is accounted for $3.12 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $8.67 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.6% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are increasing geriatric population, rising occurrence of chronic disorders, and improving healthcare infrastructure. However, the high cost is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Radiofrequency ablation is a minimally invasive procedure, suitable for patients with cardiac diseases, cancer and pain management. It is being increasingly preferred because of its high efficacy, ease of use, and safety.
By application, the surgical oncology segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as radiofrequency ablation offers fast recovery with lesser side effects for cancer patients. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to a large number of cancer patients as well as the improvements being made in the healthcare sector.
Some of the key players in Radiofrequency Ablation Devices Market include Stryker Corporation, Medtronic, Baren-Boym, Covidien, ZenoMed, AngioDynamics, Huaian Aofu Surgical Instruments Co Ltd, AtriCure Inc, MedSphere, and Ethicon.
• Bipolar Radiofrequency Ablation
• Unipolar Radiofrequency Ablation
• Capital Equipment
• Reusable Equipment
• Disposable Equipment
• Radiofrequency Ablation Generator
• Radiofrequency Ablation Catheters
• Radiofrequency Ablation Systems
• Radiofrequency Ablation Consumables
• Dermatology and Cosmetology
• Cardiology & Cardiac Rhythm Management
• Surgical Oncology
• Ophthalmologic Treatment
• Orthopaedic Treatment
• Urologic Treatment
• Pain Management
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgery Centers
• Physician Offices
• Speciality Clinics
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.