Radiopharmaceutical - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Radiopharmaceutical Market is accounted for $3.76 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $5.99 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are technological advancements in the diagnostics sector, increasing prevalence of cancer, and increasing applications of molecular imaging. However, the short half-life of radioisotopes is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Pharmaceutical formulations that contain radioisotopes are known as radiopharmaceuticals. These are bound with the biological molecules and are targeted for the specific organs. The molecules resulting from these formulations find a wide range of applications in the therapeutic and diagnostic sectors.
By radioisotope, the Technetium-99 segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period owing to its easy availability and extensive diagnostic applications. Based on geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period owing to the presence of radioisotope sources in the region.
Some of the key players in Radiopharmaceutical Market include Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc, GE Healthcare, Advanced Accelerator Applications, Mallinckrodt, Bayer AG, Siemens Healthineers, IBA Radiopharma Solutions, Eckert & Ziegler, Philips, Jubilant Life Sciences Limited, Novartis AG, BWX Technologies, Inc., POLATOM, JSC Isotope, NTP Radioisotopes SOC Ltd, Curium, Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO), Cardinal Health Inc., Covidien Plc, Positron Corporation, Monrol Nuclear Products,Inc, and Nordion, Inc.
• Nuclear Reactors
• Strontium -89
• Palladium - 103
• Iridium - 192
• Fludeoxyglucose - (18F-FDG)
End Users Covered:
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Cancer Research Institute
• Diagnostic Imaging Centers
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.