Reclaimed Lumber - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Reclaimed Lumber Market is accounted for $12.75 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $21.26 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Growing awareness regarding the environment coupled with degrading quality of new lumber as compared to well-preserved old wooden structures and extensive use of salvaged wood in cross-laminated timber products are the major factors driving the market growth. However, a high production cost is restraining market growth.
Reclaimed lumber is usually processed wood which is regained or recycled from its original application for use in subsequent purposes. It has a unique appearance combined with strength and durability. The material is predominantly used for decoration in home building such as furniture, siding and architectural details.
Based on application, the furniture segment is likely to have a huge demand. High product demand for the production of customized furniture, including tabletops, chairs, shelves, and cabinets, is expected to impel the growth of the segment over the next few years. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have lucrative growth during the forecast period. The increasing the effect of the green building regulations in China are further expected to encourage product use in residential and commercial constructions.
Some of the key players profiled in the Reclaimed Lumber Market include Altruwood, Atlantic Reclaimed Lumber LLC, Beam & Board LLC, Carpentier Hardwood Solutions NV, Elemental Republics, Elmwood Reclaimed Timber, G R Plume Company, Imondi Flooring, Jarmak Corporation, Longleaf Lumber Inc, Montana Reclaimed Lumber Co, Olde Wood Ltd, Recycling the Past LLC, TerraMai, Trestlewood, True American Grain Reclaimed Wood and Vintage Timberworks Inc.
• Forest Floor Salvage Reclaimed
• Orchard Salvage Reclaimed
• Post-Consumer Reclaimed
• Post-Industrial Reclaimed
• Water Reclaimed
• Beams & Boards
• Paneling and Siding
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.