Rehabilitation Robots - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Rehabilitation Robots Market is accounted for $596.66 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $3,148.61 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period. The increasing ageing population and the growth in number of people diagnosed with numerous conditions such as strokes, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries are the key driving factors increasing the growth of market. However, stringent government regulations regarding exoskeleton and high cost of robots will hamper the growth of the market.
Rehabilitation robot, a mechanically operate medical device, designed to automate the process for rehabilitation or to improve the movements of individuals with physical impaired functioning. It consists of a wide range of portable and stationary electromechanical assisted training robots to improvise the lost body function of patients.
Based on the patient, the adult segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the increase in the incidence of stroke in young adults. Additionally, growing geriatric population that are more susceptible to falls and injuries will spur the demand for rehabilitation robots. By North America is likely to have a huge demand due to presence of well-established robotic industry and approvals of newer robotic rehabilitation and assistive technologies.
Some of the key players in Global Rehabilitation Robots market include Ability Switzerland, AlterG, ANA-MED, Bionik Laboratories Corporation, Cyberdyne Inc., DJO Global, Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., HIWIN Technologies Corp., Hocoma AG (DIH International Ltd.), InMotion robotics, Kinova Inc., Man&Tel, Motek Medical, Myomo Inc., Performance Health, Reha Technology, Rehab-Robotics Company Limited, ReWalk Robotics Ltd, Rex Bionics Ltd, Techno Concept, Tyromotion, and Woodway.
• Assistive Robots
• Therapeutic Rehabilitation Robots
• Exoskeleton Robots
• Upper Extremity Rehabilitation Robots
• Lower Extremity Rehabilitation Robots
• Limb Mobility
• Lower Limbs
• Upper Limb
Body Parts Covered:
• Lower extremity
• Upper extremity
• Sports and Orthopedic Medicine
• Military Strength Training
• Motor Skill Therapy
• Nursing Home
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Rehabilitation Centers
• Prosthetic Clinics
• Ambulatory Surgical Centres
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.