Remote Weapon Station - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Remote Weapon Station Market accounted for $8.12 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $24.76 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period. Rising incidences of asymmetric warfare, new land warfare systems and high demand for military applications are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, high development cost of the stations is hampering the market growth.
Remote weapon station (RWS), is a remotely operated weaponized system often equipped with fire-control system for light and medium caliber weapons which can be installed on ground combat vehicle or sea and air-based combat platforms. Such equipment is used on modern military vehicles, as it allows a gunner to remain in the relative protection of the vehicle.
Based on Platform, land segment held significant market share during the forecast period owing to rising focus on close combat systems, demand for connected warfare systems, and growing soldier safety on a battleground. By geography, Europe is expected to grow at a faster rate due to continuous upgrade of warfare platforms with newer technologies.
Some of the key players in Remote Weapon Station market Raytheon Company, BAE Systems, ST Engineering , IMI Systems , General Dynamics Corporation, China North Industries Corporation (Norinco), Kongsberg Gruppen, Elbit Systems, Saab AB, Electro Optic Systems, Aselsan A.S., Rheinmetall AG, Moog, Leonardo – Società Per Azioni and Fn Herstal.
• Weapons & Armaments
• Human Machine Interface (HMI)
• Fire Control Station
Weapon Types Covered:
• Non-Lethal Weapons
• Lethal Weapon
• Remote Controlled Gun Systems
• Close-In Weapon Systems (CIWS)
• Other Technologies
• Homeland Security
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.