Residue Testing - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Residue Testing Market is accounted for $3.32 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $7.06 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. Rising allergic reactions among consumers, implementation of strict food safety regulations, technological advancements in testing and increasing demand for organic food products are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, Lack of awareness about Safety regulations and strict food production regulations are restraining the market growth.
Agriculture residue is a word which is used to explain the small traces of veterinary and agricultural chemicals, their crash products which stay inside or outside of the agricultural product. In other words, it is a contaminant which shows negative effects on the health and safety of the consumers.
Based on Technology, Chromatography has witnessed the significant growth during the forecast period due to the elevated demand for heavy metal, allergen and pesticides residue purpose. The different methods are used for the detection of contaminants consist of speed, ease of operation, efficient analysis, and minimal labor for sample preparation. By geography, Asia Pacific holds the largest market share during the forecast period. The growth would be driven by the rise in the number of food safety regulations.
Some of the key players profiled in the Residue Testing Market include Bureau Veritas S.A., SGS S.A., Silliker, Inc., Asurequality Limited, Microbac Laboratories, Inc., ALS Limited, Eurofins Scientific SE, Intertek Group PLC, Covance Inc. and Ecolab Inc.
• Food Allergens
• Heavy Metals
• Veterinary Drugs
• Other Types
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
• Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
• Other Technologies
• Dairy Products
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Nut, Seed & Spice Products
• Cereals, Grains & Pulses
• Processed Food
• Meat & Poultry
• Functional Food Ingredients
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.