Respiratory Protective Equipment - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Respiratory Protective Equipment Market is accounted for $5.58 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $11.93 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are rapid industrialization and rising demand for healthcare products. However, high cost of production is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Respiratory protective equipment is used to ensure protection for the wearer from a variety of airborne hazards. It filters the air to remove harmful particles and provides clean air for the wearer to breathe.
By product, the air purifying respirator segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it has applications in a variety of industries. On the basis of geography, North America is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the stringent standards regarding the occupational safety of workers.
Some of the key players in Respiratory Protective Equipment Market include Kimberly-Clark, 3M, Honeywell International, Gentex, Protective Industrial Products, Alpha Pro Tech, Dragerwerk, Cordova Safety Products, Jayco Safety Products, Avon Protection Systems, Moldex-Metric, Bullard, MSA Safety, Delta Plus Group, and RBP Safety.
Filter Types Covered:
• Gas/Vapour Filter
• Combined Filter
• Particle Filter
• Supplied Air Respirators
• Air Purifying Respirator
End Users Covered:
• Fire Services
• Oil and Gas
• Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
• Defense & Public Safety Services
• Law Enforcement
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.