Retro-Reflective Materials - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Retro-Reflective Materials Market is accounted for $4.9 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $25.5 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.0% during the forecast period. Growing construction projects in developing economies and rising demand for retro-reflective materials are some key factors propelling the market growth. However, low awareness regarding safety products in emerging economies and low retro-reflectivity offered by glass beads are hindering the market growth.
Retro-Reflective materials are now widely used as road markings and signs to enhance night-time visibility. It is manufactured from different optical quality glass beads measuring three fourth the size of human hair which are packed together densely and coated with aluminum. This process transforms each glass bead into a convex mirror and reflects the light back, precisely towards the source of the light. This helps illuminate an object in the darkness.
By Technology, the microprismatic segment acquired considerable share during forecast period. Microprismatic technology manufactures retro-reflexive materials and use Microprisms as raw material. These microprisms redirect the light back to its source when used in retro-reflective materials. Retro reflective material uses micro-prisms or reflective spherical beads that are bound in a polymer. Based on product, films, sheets & tapes segment growth can be attributed to the wide range of applications these offer in all major industries, such as apparel, construction & infrastructure, and automotive & transportation.
North America held the largest market share during the forecast period owing to increase demand for construction spending along with safety construction products and major sales of vehicles in automotive and transportation industry.
Some of the key players in Retro-Reflective Materials market are Dominic Optical Inc., Orafol Europe Gmb, Paiho Group, Reflomax, Aura Optical Systems, LP, 3M, Avery Dennison Corporation, Coats Group Plc, JRC Reflex SAS, Changzhou Hua R Sheng Reflective Material Co., Ltd., Magnacolours, American & Efird, Nippon Carbide Industries Co., Inc., Halo Coatings and Dongguan Yufon Textile Materials Co. Ltd.
• Ceramic Beads Technology
• Glass Beads Technology
• Micro prismatic Technology
• Paints, Inks & Coatings
• Films, Sheets & Tapes
• Other Products
• Conspicuity, Fleet & Vehicle Registration
• Personal Safety
• Electronics & Semi conductors
• Traffic Control & Work Zone
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Mining Industry
• Oil & Gas Industry
• Healthcare Industry
• Firefighting Industry
• Food Industry
• Other End users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.