Returnable packaging - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Returnable Packaging Market is accounted for $32.14 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $66.53 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. Growing urban inhabitants, rising demand for returnable packaging from end-use industries and increasing usage of biodegradable alternatives are some of the factors fuelling the market growth. However, changing environmental mandates across regions is restricting the market growth.
Packaging invokes to the technology of enclosing a product for distribution, storage, use, and sale. Returnable packaging is mainly used by manufacturers and their suppliers in planned supply chains with steadily managed shipping loops. This type of packaging is considered to support robustness, ease of cleaning & use, ease of repair, and collapsibility to give inexpensive return when empty.
Based on Material, The Plastic segment has a significant growth during the forecast period due to the low price high flexibility & durability, easy availability. Plastic reusable packaging includes resistance to temperature, water, and chemicals.
By Geography, The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the considerable market share during the forecast period in terms of value. The growth of the market in the Asia Pacific region can be attributed to the growing demand for reusable packaging from highly populated countries such as India and China as this packaging ensures cost investments, biased sustainability, and safety of packaged products.
Some of the key players profiled in the returnable packaging market include Ckdpack Packaging Inc, UFP Technologies, IPL Plastics, Tri-Wall Limited, DS Smith, Nefab Group, Amatech Inc, Reusable Transport Packaging, Schoeller Allibert, Cabka Group, GWP Group, Mpact Limited, Wiegand-Glas GmbH, Vetropack Holding, RPP Containers, Menasha Corporation, Plasmix Private Ltd, Multipac Systems, Rehrig Pacific Company, Monoflo International, Mjsolpac Ltd, Myers Industries and Toyo Glass Co , Ltd.
Product Types Covered:
• Drums & Barrels
• Pallets & Totes
• Protective Dunnage
• Hand-held containers
• Fabric Dunnage
• Steel Racks
• Metal Cages and Stillages
• Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC)
• Support products
• Other Product Types
End Users Covered:
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Consumer Electronics
• Food & Beverages
• Logistics Industry
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.