Rodenticides - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Rodenticides Market is accounted for $0.97 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $1.48 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the key factors driving the market growth are increasing demand for pest control, growing awareness of farmers regarding crop wastage and high prevalence of pest-related diseases. Moreover, introduction of natural rodenticides is creating ample opportunities for the market growth. However, stringent regulations by governmental agencies and toxic effect on domestic animals are inhibiting the market growth.
Rodenticides are an important class of pesticides that are used to kill rodents such as rats, mice, woodchucks, squirrel, and chipmunks, damages crops, transmit diseases which cause ecological damage. The most effective way to treat rodent problems is with a combined approach of different control methods including chemical, baiting, trapping, barrier fencing, habitat modification, ultrasonic devices, repellents and biological control, integrated with land management practices.
On the basis of end user, agriculture segment acquired steady share due to growth in damage caused to grains, farm equipment and field crops. Anticoagulant rodenticides are used to control rodent pest populations in agricultural settings. By geography, Asia Pacific in anticipated to grow during forecast period attributed to unpredictable weather conditions, presence of over 3,000 pest control key players and rising disposable income in India, China, and Japan.
Some of the key players in this market include Syngenta, Liphatech, Inc.,Senestech Inc., UPL Limited, Bell Laboratories Inc., Impex Europa S.L., BASF SE ,Bayer AG, Rentokil Initial PLC and Neogen Corporation.
• Anticoagulant Rodenticides
• Non-Anticoagulant Rodenticides
• Metal phosphides
• Other Types
• Other Rodents
• Other Forms
End Users Covered:
• Consumer use
• Urban Centers
• Agricultural Fields
• Household Consumers
• Pest Control Companies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.