Safety Laser Scanner - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Safety Laser Scanner Market is accounted for $287 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $506 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. The factors such as gradual Increase in the number of industrial accidents, the accuracy of the scanner, and increased demand from logistics and packaging operations are some of the factors propelling the market growth. However, the high costs associated are responsible for hampering the growth of the market.
The Safety laser scanners are electronic devices that are used for monitoring the path traveled by the moving vehicles. A safety laser scanner has configurable and switchable fieldsets. Safety laser scanners use time-of-flight technology. This means the scanner calculates position based on the time it takes for the laser to bounce off an object and return to the unit. It detects a person who approaches within the range of any hazardous movement.
By end user, the increasing usage of safety laser scanners for applications such as vehicle navigation is one of the key factors driving the safety laser scanner market in the automotive industry. Furthermore, the automotive end-user segment is witnessing technological developments and advanced innovations. Owing to these factors, the automotive end-user segment is contributing to the growth of the overall safety laser scanner market.
By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow magnificently during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rapid increase in production facilities in APAC for end-user industries such as automotive and consumer goods & electronics.
Some of the key players in the Safety Laser Scanner Market are Panasonic Corporation, Omron Corporation, Sick AG, Sentek Solutions Ltd., Datalogic S.P.A., Hans Turck GmbH & Co. Kg, Rockwell Automation, Inc., IDEC Corporation, Keyence Corporation, Leuze Electronic GmbH + Co. Kg, LKH Precicon Pte. Ltd., Banner Engineering, Rockford Systems, LLC, Reer SPA, Pilz GmbH & Co. Kg, Pepperl+Fuchs, Arcus Automation Private Limited, and Hokuyo Automatic Co., Ltd.
• Dry Etch Equipment
• Wet Etch Equipment
• Live Window safety scanner
• Area laser safety scanner
• Mounted safety scanner
Number of Fields
• More Than 33
• 9 to 32
• Less than 8
Scanning Angles Covered:
• 180° TO 270°
• More Than 270°
Response Times Covered:
• 0 TO 80 MS
• More Than 80 MS
• Storage & Warehousing
• Intralogistics & Manufacturing
• Industrial Vehicles (AGVs)
• Danger Zone Security
• Entry Deterrence
• Mobile Applications
• Machine Safeguarding
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Food & Beverages
• Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
• Consumer Goods and Electronics
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.