Security Policy Management - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Accounts Payable Automation Market is accounted for $1.34 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $3.58 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2018 to 2027. Growing developments in the agility of business process without giving up security is one of the key driving factors for the market growth. However, continuous changing requirements in business are inhibiting the market growth.
Security Policy Management is the process of identifying, implementing, and managing the rules and procedures that all individuals must follow when accessing and using an organization’s IT assets and resources. A security policy must be tailored to meet organization’s needs and flexible enough to address the new ways users want to access and transfer data.
On the basis of Product, Network Policy Management segment has a growing prominence due to growth in cyber attacks and concern over data security. Network policy management is a centralized platform to manage, implement, document and automate to ensure a secured and properly managed network system. By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the early adoption of these solutions in this region.
Some of the key players in this market include Tufin Software Technologies Ltd. , Sophos Ltd, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Micro Focus, McAfee, Juniper Networks , IBM Corporation, HPE Development LP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Forcepoint LLC , FireMon, LLC., Cisco Systems, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd and AlgoSec Inc.
• Network Policy Management
• Vulnerability Assessment
• Compliance and Auditing
• Change Management System
• Other Products
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utilities
• IT and Telecom
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Government and public Sector
• Others End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.