Security Robot - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Security Robot market is accounted for $1.62 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.68 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors such as increasing safety concerns, growing demand for robots in security and surveillance, increased application of unmanned system solutions in military forces are boosting the market growth. Moreover, growth in defense budgets of developed countries will provide ample opportunities for the market growth. However, stringent government environment in different regions rules is restraining the market growth.
Security robots are machines capable of enforcing security within complexes and compounds without the need for human supervision. It acquires and collects data via radars, infrared devices, and thermal sensors. The security aspects of autonomous robots are analyzed by modeling a robot as a set of sensors, effectors, optional communications resources, and processing elements whose behavior is tightly coupled to the sensed characteristics of its environment.
Based on the type, unmanned aerial vehicles segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period due to increased usage in reconnaissance & surveillance. UAVs are being used effectively by various countries around the globe as an effective measure against terrorist activities and to protect the borders. By Geography, Asia Pacific dominated the largest market share due to the growing investment of governments to tackle illegal immigration, terrorist attacks, infiltration, and criminal activities.
Some of the key players profiled in the Security Robot market include Northrop Grumman Corporation, BAE Systems PLC,Leonardo SPA, Knight Scope Inc., SMP Robotics, Cobham PLC, Qinetiq Group PLC, Recon Robotics Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Thales SA, Elbit Systems Limited, Aerovironment Inc., SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd, Boston Dynamics Inc. and RoboTex Inc.
• Camera System
• Propulsion System
• Guidance, Navigation & Control System
• Controller Systems
• Electrical and Mechanical
• Power Systems
• Other Components
• Unmanned Ground Vehicles
• Autonomous Underwater Vehicles
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
• Conventional Unmanned Ground Vehicles
• Armed Unmanned Ground Vehicles
• Remotely Operated Underwater Vehicles
• Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV)
• Ground Robots
• Aerial Robots
• Other Types
• Explosive Detection
• Rescue Operations
• Patrolling & Surveillance
• Fire Fighting
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Defense and Military
• Entertainment & Leisure venues
• Oil & Gas
• Chemical & Mining
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.