Semiconductor Laser - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Semiconductor Laser Market is accounted for $5.95 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $12.48 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2017 to 2026. A semiconductor laser or laser diode is a compact-size laser that emits a concentrated monochromatic light beam. Also, semiconductor lasers are natural transmitters of digital data as they can interface seamlessly with fibre optic cables used for optical communication. Factors such as increasing usage of the semiconductor laser in defense and medical sectors are fueling the market growth. However, factors like delicate assembly and low tolerance for packaging error are hindering the market growth. The boost in demand and popularity of data/information storage potential is opening several opportunities and prospects for the market growth.
Amongst Application, Healthcare segment is dominating the market growth due to the growing usage of 3D printing in the healthcare platforms are expected to increase the demand for semiconductor lasers. The recent administrative regulations pertaining to 3D printing in the healthcare vertical in countries such as the U.S. are further expected to throttle the industry growth. By geography, Asia Pacific region is projected to experience increased demand and popularity in this market due to the high manufacturing and industrialization in the region.
Some of the key players in Semiconductor Laser market include Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Rohm Company Limited, Rofin-Sinar Technologies Inc., Panasonic Semiconductor Solutions Co. Ltd, Nichia Corporation, Newport Corporation, Jenoptik AG, IPG Photonics Corporation, Han's Laser Technology Ind Group Co. Ltd, Hamamatsu Photonics KK, Finisar Corporation, Coherent Inc., Axcel Photonics Inc. and Asml Holdings N.V.
• Violet Lasers
• Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers
• Red Lasers
• High Power Diode Lasers
• Green Lasers
• Fiber Optic Lasers
• Compact Disc Lasers (CDL)
• Blue Lasers
• Other Types
• Optical Storage Devices
• Military and Defense
• Instrumentation and Sensor
• Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.