Service Delivery Automation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Service Delivery Automation Market is accounted for $2.44 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $20.57 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 26.7% during the forecast period. Factors like rising demand for advanced process analytics, requirement of go agile for faster time-to-service and cost reduction & efficiency are fuelling the market growth. Moreover, lack of awareness and high monetary expenses for the initial implementation in developed as well as developing countries are some factors restraining the market growth.
Service Delivery Automation is the most basic level and it utilize technology to replace a series of human actions by technologies in a business or information technology process. Service Delivery Automation is basically an ability to complement inheritance technologies with automated technologies that can simplify justifiable business cases and minimize disruption. Service Delivery Automation can be applied in gather pertinent information in the websites, manage administer purchase orders and invoices, check for remarkable patterns in transactions, and delete IDs & passwords among others.
On the basis of Organization Size, small and medium-sized enterprises segment is anticipated to grow at the substantial rate during the predicted period owing to the rising number of small and medium-sized enterprises adopting SDA. It helps SMEs to raise efficiency by replacing cyclic tasks with automated process, thus saving cost on additional labor requirement. By Geography, North America is likely to grow at considerable rate during the forecast period due to the presence of major players and rising demand for service delivery automation, specifically to substitute the process outsourcing. The major trends accountable for the growth of this region include the varied packaging demand increase for advanced sensing technology that will directly impact the raise of automated products. Improved technology and streamlined global supply chains/ logistics have untied the US manufacturing from the limitations of geography. This trend has massively increased the potential opportunities of U.S. manufacturers and international competitors.
Some of the key players in the market are Blue Prism, IBM, Xerox Corporation, Uipath SRL, Openspan Inc., Ipsoft, Accenture, Pegasystems Inc., Sutherland Global Services, Nice Systems Ltd., Celaton Limited, Arago Us, Inc., Genfour Ltd., Softomotive Solutions Ltd. (Winautomation), Automation Anywhere Inc. and Exilant Technologies Private Limited.
• Business Process Automation
• IT Process Automation
• Independent Automation
• Assisted Automation
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
• Robotic Automation
• Artificial Intelligence
• IT Automation
• Macro or Scripted Automation
• Business Process Management (BPM)
End Users Covered:
• Banking Financial Service and Insurance(BFSI)
• Energy and Utilities
• Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
• Information Technology, Telecommunication & Media
• Manufacturing and Automobile
• Retail & Consumer Goods
• Transport & Logistics
• Travel and Hospitality
• Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the clients interest (Note: Depends of feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.