Servo Motors and Drives - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Servo Motors and Drives Market is accounted for $11.61 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $23.60 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. While the factors like adoption of energy-efficient international standards and advancement and rapid growth in automation are driving the market. However, lack of skilled workforce and trained workers is hampering the market growth.
Servo driver help motors to run in the system such as, robotics, automation, camera, and conveyor belt system. It receives command from control system in terms of signal, amplifies signal, and then transmits electric current to servo motor to produce motion corresponding to the command. Servo motors are not normal motors and have been designed under special circumstances and used in motion control appliances i.e. systems involve in controlling the moving parts of the machines to check high accuracy positioning, quick reversing, and exceptional performance.
Based on end user, the Automotive & Transportation industry is likely to have a huge demand due to rapid changes in terms of manufacturing technology, innovation, and technical advancement in automotive industry are expected to drive the market for servo motors and drives. By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth owing to the favorable business landscape and administrative setup, attractive foreign policies, and availability of low-cost skilled workforce have forced manufacturers to expand their servo motor business operations.
Some of the key players in Global Servo Motors and Drives market include Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd., FANUC Corp., Yaskawa Electric Corp., Bosch Rexroth AG, Siemens AG, Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology Co., Ltd., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Delta Electronics, Inc., Kinco Automation Pvt. Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Kollmorgen Corp., Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Hitachi, Hiconics Eco-energy Technology Co., Ltd, Estun Automation, and Danfoss.
• Servo Drives
• Servo Motors
Brake Types Covered:
• With Brake
• Without Brake
• Drive Components
• Motor Components
• Software & Services
Voltage Ranges Covered:
• Low-Voltage Servo Motors and Drives (Up to 690v)
• Medium-Voltage Servo Motors and Drives (Above 690v)
• Single Axis Servo System
• Multi Axis Servo System
Communication Protocol Covered:
• Industrial Ethernet
• Stainless Steel Servo Motors and Drives
• Non-Stainless Steel Servo Motors and Drives
• Machine Tools
• Cut to Length Application
• Computerized Numerical Controllers
• Motion Control
• Automated Manufacturing
• Radio Controlled Toys
• CNC Machines
• Material Handling Equipment
• Rubber & Plastics Machinery
• Metal Cutting
• Metal Forming
• Other Applications
End Users Covered:
• Printing & Paper
• Food Processing
• Semiconductors & Electronics
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
• Automotive & Transportation
• Chemicals and Petrochemicals
• Textile Industry
• Oil and Gas
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances.
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.