SiC Fibers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global SiC Fibers market is expected to grow from $250.17 million in 2017 to reach $3587.43 million by 2026 with a CAGR of 34.4%. High demand for fuel efficient aircrafts and rise in investments in the production of SiC fiber are some of the key factors driving the market growth. However, rise in cost of SiC fibers is one of the major hindering the market growth. Growing R&D for manufacturing accident tolerant provides ample of opportunities for the market growth.
By forms, the continuous segment is expected to occupy significant share in the coming years. Continuous SiC fibers are also known as tow. Continuous fibers are suitable for ceramic matrix composites (CMC), metal matrix composites (MMC), and polymer matrix composites (PMC). Continuous fibers are widely preferred in the aerospace and defense industry. In aircraft engines SiC Fibers are used as they as light weight, high strength and their capacity to with stand high temperatures.
By region, North America accounted for largest market share. In this region these fibers are used for commercial purpose and in manufacturing of military aircraft engines. Moreover, the presence of large number of aircraft engine manufacture in North America is also driving the market.
Some of the key players in SIC fibers market include BJS Ceramics, COI Ceramics, GE Aviation, Volzhsky Abrasive Works, Haydale Technologies, Saint-Gobain, Matech, Ngs Advanced Fibers, Nippon Carbon Co. Ltd., Specialty Materials, Suzhou Saifei Group, Toshiba, UBE Industries, NGS Advanced Fibers Co. Ltd. And Washington Mills AS.
• Energy & Power
• Aerospace & Defense
• Other End Users
• Woven Cloth
• Other Forms
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.