Signaling Devices - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Signaling Devices Market is accounted for $1.70 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $2.98 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Increasing focus on industrial safety measures and rise in led lighting solutions are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, high inspection and maintenance costs are hampering the market growth.
Signaling device generates an alarm to caution or indicate someone or someone by delivering an audible sound or visible alarm in case of emergency or other alert applications. The devices are connected with control panel and are implemented at precise areas so that when required the individuals can be cautioned and corrective measures can be taken.
Based on the end user, the oil & gas segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period as this industry is highly prone to risks because of the highly explosive atmosphere and the presence of flammable gasses. By geography, Europe is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to presence of large number of signaling device and product provider and rising adoption this technology.
Some of the key players profiled in the Signaling Devices Market include Werma Signaltechnik GmbH, Tomar Electronics, Inc., Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation, Inc., R. Stahl AG, Potter Electric Signal Company, LLC, Patlite Corporation, NHP Electrical Engineering Products Pty Ltd., Honeywell International, Inc., Federal Signal Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Eaton Corporation PLC (Cooper Industries), E2S Warning Signals and ABB Ltd.
Connectivity Services Covered:
• Wireless Connectivity Service
• Wired Connectivity Service
• Visual Signaling Devices
• Control Devices
• Audible Signaling Devices
• Visual & Audible Combination Units
• Wide Area Signaling
• Hazardous Area Signaling
• Fire and Industrial Signaling
End Users Covered:
• Warehouse & Factories
• Oil & Gas
• Natural Hazard Emergency and Warning Systems
• Medical Devices
• Food & Beverages
• Energy & Power
• Chemical & Petrochemical
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.