Silicone Elastomers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)
According to Stratistics MRC, the global Silicone Elastomers market is expected to grow from $8.10 billion in 2016 to reach $13.01 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.0%. Silicone elastomers are also known as silicone-based polymers which are widely used in industry, and there are multiple formulations. Also this silicone elastomers are exists in different forms, such as open cell foams, closed cell sponges, thermally conductive and solids. Some of the reasons that are shaping the global market include increasing use of silicone elastomers in electrical & electronics industry, developing advancements in technologies, improving demand for silicone elastomers in consumer goods and industrial machinery, rise in geriatric population among healthcare industry and escalating demand in aerospace applications. On the contrary, sluggish growth in emerging countries and high product costs are some factors that are creating hurdles in market growth.
By product, high temperature vulcanize (HTV) segment leads the global market attributed to growing demand in end user industries, particularly in developing regions is favoring the product growth. Depending on geography, Europe region is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 6.0% over the forecast period. Among Germany increasing demand in automotive technological hubs is fuelling the market growth.
Some of the key players in global Silicone Elastomers market include China National Bluestar (Group) Co., Ltd., DOW Corning Corporation, KCC Corporation, Mesgo S.P.A., Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Reiss Manufacturing Inc., Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co., Ltd., Wacker Chemie AG, Specialty Silicone Products Inc. and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Compression Molding
• Injection Molding
• Liquid Injection Molding
• Others Processes
End Users Covered:
• Electrical & Electronics
• Industrial Machinery
• Consumer Goods
• Automotive & Transportation
• Other End Users
• Room Temperature Vulcanized
• Liquid Silicone Rubber
• High Temperature Vulcanized
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.