Simulators - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Simulators Market is accounted for $20.59 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $35.98 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for new pilots across the globe and reduction in military budgets of developed economies are the major factors propelling the market growth. However, longer product lifecycle and lack of interoperability are hampering the market growth.
Simulators are machines for simulating certain environmental and other conditions for purposes of training or experimentation. Using simulations technology to hand out employee training has now turned out to be one of the most productive and implicit training methods.
Based on the end user, the airborne segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to complexity and risk involved in aircraft and using of new aircraft in the military which may require training for pilots to familiarize themselves with the latest equipment and systems. By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increased demand for pilots because of the increase in passenger traffic, rise in the economic status of the middle-class population and the introduction of low-cost carriers.
Some of the key players profiled in the Simulators Market include VSTEP Simulation, TRU Simulation + Training Inc. (Textron Inc.), Thales Group, Saab AB, RUAG Group, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., FRASCA International Inc., Indra Sistemas, FAAC Incorporated, Cubic Corporation, Rheinmetall AG , CAE Inc., Boeing, Collins Aerospace (United Technologies Company) and FlightSafety International (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.).
• Full Mission Flight Simulators
• Driving Simulators
• Full Flight Simulators
• Desktop Simulators
• Air Traffic Control Simulators
• Fixed Facility Simulators
• Healthcare Simulator
• Fixed Base Simulators
• Vessel Traffic Control Simulators
• Flight Training Devices
• Containerized Simulators
• Disaster Management Simulator
• Full Mission Bridge Simulators
• Land Forces Training Simulators
• Live, Virtual & Constructive Simulation
• Synthetic Environment Simulation
• Gaming Simulation
• Integrated Training Environment
• Oil and Gas
• Electronics & Electric
• Aerospace and Defense
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
• Company Profiling
o Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
o SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Regional Segmentation
o Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client's interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
• Competitive Benchmarking
o Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances
Select License Type
Best in class reports with high standard of research integrity
24X7 Research Support
Continuous support to ensure the best customer experience.
Adding more values to your product of interest.
Safe & Secure Access
Providing a secured environment for all online transactions.
Trusted by 600+ Brands
Serving the most reputed brands across the world.